Our cardiac surgeons help people from all over the West Coast get treatment for their heart conditions as safely and effectively as possible. Wherever appropriate and possible, we take minimally invasive approaches such as catheter-based procedures and robot-assisted surgery to reduce risks and shorten recovery.
We treat a wide range of heart conditions, including:
- Valve and structural heart disease.
- Arrhythmia, including atrial fibrillation (A Fib) that hasn’t responded to other treatments.
- Coronary artery disease.
When possible, we work with you to treat or manage conditions with nonsurgical options like lifestyle changes and medication. More severe disease may require a catheter-based procedure or heart surgery. Our interventions and procedures include:
- Mitral valve repair and replacement
- Aortic valve repair and replacement, including transcatheter replacement (TAVR)
- Coronary artery bypass graft (CABG)
- Maze procedure for A Fib
Measured against other heart programs from around the country, our data shows how our surgical team’s experience and expertise lead to shorter recoveries and better outcomes for our patients.
While you’re working through your heart issues, reduce your stress by placing your heart in the trusted hands of our cardiac surgeons. To schedule a consultation, please call 503-261-4430.