Nothing feels quite right when your heart is out of rhythm. Our heart rhythm specialists offer a full range of highly advanced electrophysiology resources to diagnose and treat your heart rhythm problems. Our team includes some of the most experienced cardiac electrophysiology specialists in the state.
Our diagnostic electrophysiological study helps identify your symptoms proactively. We want you to have a deep understanding of your heart, how it functions and what is interrupting its normal rhythm. The study can also test how your heart responds to specific medications to help treat your rhythm disorder.
Heart rhythm disorders we treat
Our electrophysiology team treats the complete range of heart rhythm disorders, including:
- Atrial fibrillation (Afib)
- Atrial flutter
- Ventricular tachycardia
- Supraventricular tachycardia (SVT)
- Sinus node disease
- Heart block
- Left bundle branch block (LBBB)
Our electrophysiology team also treats many heart rhythm disorders using minimally invasive techniques. These procedures include:
- Biventricular pacemaker implantation (cardiac resynchronization therapy)
- Catheter ablation (radio frequency and cryoablation)
- Permanent pacemaker implantation
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD)
- Left atrial appendage occlusion
No matter your condition or treatment plan, your heart can trust that an entire team is working toward your health, wellness and recovery. The Northwest Regional Heart & Vascular team includes PAs, RNs, radiology technologists and certified electrophysiology specialists working together to bring your heart back into rhythm.